In today’s explosion of channels and points of engagement, being truly omnichannel is more challenging than ever.
The amount of technologies, skills sets and interfaces that must be tackled are tremendous. Twitter, facebook, messenger, snapchat, smart watches, phones, tablets, retail locations, online stores, amazon and more. Ominchannel = overwhelming. We wrangle the complexity.
Omnichannel is a simple way of saying something very old, “the customer always comes first.” Today customers want to engage with your product or service in the way that best serves them and at the time which they prefer. In digital that means providing access to your brand or service on any device, in all channels and touchpoints.
Being continuously available with the full knowledge of your customers history and preferences at every point of access is the key to maximizing results from your digital presence. Think of “omni” as in “omniscient”.
Know everything you can, all the time, in order to provide a completely seamless user experience across brands, formats and devices.
Brands that can best collect and act upon omnichannel data in order to delight their customers will win the end with loyalty and revenues. The next move in customer decision-making is in your hands with predictive offers that are tailored to the individual on the current device in operation.
We will power your platform with the underlying analytics and IT infrastructure required to will enable a delightful and frictionless, omnichannel user experience.
How we Create Frictionless Omni-Channel Engagement
- Discover existing assets and business processes
- Optimize existing services and processes for omnichannel, non-siloed execution
- Omnichannel strategy
- Omnichannel product roadmaps
- Customer journey mapping
- Digital User Experience
- Omnichannel business service design
- Designing secure cloud layer
- Authorization, authentication, auditing
- Implementing analytic platform
- DevOps, lifecycle management
- Reusable components across platforms
Agile Application Development
- Iterative Development, rapid releases
- Flexible integration with LOB systems
- End to end enablement, from LOB services to client applications
Ops and Go to Market
- Monitoring Analytics
- Digital Channel Management
- Data-driven decision making